Easy Fruit Blender Ice Cream
Looking for a quick and easy treat that tastes amazing?
This recipe is so easy you can do it while holding a baby and it will leave your mouth watering.
What you need
2 cups of frozen mixed fruit (peaches, strawberries, pineapple, mango)
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 TBS of honey
OPTIONAL ADD ONS: fresh peaches, mint, strawberries, or anything that sounds amazing!
1. Place frozen peaches in a food processor or strong blender for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk and process until a "soft-serve" texture forms.
3. Taste the ice cream and add sweetener as needed.
4. Spoon and serve immediately or put in freezer for a harder ice cream.
5. Add anything thing else as a garnish that sounds amazing
WOW!! That was easy!
Milk & Baby is a participant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.