Twin Kangaroo Skin-to-Skin Cami & Bandeau Set
ONE SHIRT, TWICE AS MUCH LOVEWhen love arrives in a double dose, we welcome it with open arms.This unique cami makes carrying twins in skin-to-skin possible and enables you to breastfeed...
ONE SHIRT, TWICE AS MUCH LOVE
When love arrives in a double dose, we welcome it with open arms.
This unique cami makes carrying twins in skin-to-skin possible and enables you to breastfeed them with ease. Babies can simply be settled inside the sections in the foetal position (newborn babies) or the frog posture (babies of a few weeks).
When worn with the Basic Bandeau, moms can confidently hold their twins up to about 13 lbs. (6.5 kg).
- Its unique design which enables you to hold two babies at the same time
- Its enveloping and comforting effect
- Its classic style that coordinates with the rest of your wardrobe
- Made of: high density 4-way stretch jersey (94% cotton / 6% spandex) and is certified Oeko-Tex.
- Dimensions: length of back from shoulder: 61 cm (24")
- Carries babies weighing up to approximately 15 lbs. (7.5 kg)
- Ethically made in Canada PATENT PENDING technology
Note: Caring for premature babies, low birth weight babies or those with health problems should always be done under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Consult your doctor before using this garment.