Over the last few years, teething jewelry has gotten more popular & I believe one of those reasons is because it’s gotten more stylish. The colors and styles of the varying pieces look gorgeous for special occasions, or everyday, and they are perfect for women who are breastfeeding & babywearing who love jewelry
- Teething jewelry are made of non-toxic silicone, so they do not harbor any bacteria. When you do want to clean them, they are dishwasher safe and heat resistant.
- Jewelry can be put in the fridge, which allows it to get cold and help with soothing relief when baby is teething. They also help strengthen growing gums.
- Varying shapes, colors and textures make for great sensory tools for baby.
- While wearing during nursing times, a necklace can help keep baby’s hands and eyes focused on something. With the teething jewelry being waterproof, you can wear them for all occasions & activities, helping keep baby entertained with a stylish chew toy.
- Teething jewelry is super cute & stylish. Necklaces and bracelets in different colors can be mixed and matched in your wardrobe, creating a pulled together look everyday.
I’ve been using teething jewelry for several years now and whenever I wear them, I have a growing appreciation for something that I love, but also a necklace/bracelet that I know is safe and comfortable for my little ones gums. I’m wearing the wheat stone teething bracelet and matching wheat stone necklace pictured.
If you’re looking for nursing apparel along with your new teething jewelry, I can’t recommend the gorgeous Tulip Front Nursing Top, available in slate blue and blush. I would recommend sizing down if you’re in between sizes. To breastfeed discreetly just fold over the front panels and under you’ll find easy access to pull down or over to expose your breast. The photo’s do not do this top justice, I was thrilled when it arrived and how soft and beautiful it was.