Skin-to-Skin Cami & Bandeau Set in Orchid
Freedom and movement with baby close to your heart.This practical two-piece set allows you to hold baby hands-free while standing or moving. Mom can move freely while holding her little one....
Freedom and movement with baby close to your heart.
This practical two-piece set allows you to hold baby hands-free while standing or moving. Mom can move freely while holding her little one. The bandeau can be used alone in a semi-seated position, which makes it a must for your maternity suitcase.
The cami offers safe skin-to-skin contact and discreet breastfeeding when needed.
The cross section at the front creates a little cocoon of softness and warmth for baby. Newborns will remain in the foetal position, and older babies will be seated in the "M" position with their legs inserted into the side slits.
A garment that provides both comfort and confidence, allowing moms to wear baby up to about 15 lbs. (7.5 kg).
- Its practical features allow baby to be held hands-free
- The fact that it's manufactured without ties, Velcro, staples, or knotting
- Its versatility
- Its classic style that coordinates with the rest of your wardrobe
- Made of: high density 4-way stretch jersey (94% cotton / 6% spandex) and is certified Oeko-Tex.
- Dimensions: length of back from shoulder: 61 cm (24")
- Carries a baby weighing up to approximately 15 lbs. (7.5 kg)
- Ethically made in Canada
- PATENTED technology