100% GOTS organic cotton with velcro fasteners and arm inserts for the perfect fit.
why swaddling is important +
- Swaddling is one of the most important things you can do for your new baby. Swaddling helps babies sleep better and longer.
- Swaddling can prevent startle reflux and can help prevent SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
- It will help your baby stay warm and toasty for the first few days of life until their internal thermostat kicks in.
what makes the snugababe sleep swaddle different +
- While multiple studies have shown the importance of swaddling babies, doing it properly can be a challenge. The norani snugababe sleep swaddle is a patent-pending swaddle with a unique design that helps prevent babies from escaping the traditional swaddle. It will keep your baby cozy, comfortable and safe all night while taking out the guesswork of how to swaddle correctly every time.
- Babies arms are inserted into specialty designed armholes and tightly swaddled. A Velcro attachment helps keep them tightly wrapped, reminding them of the comfort they felt when they were inside their mother’s womb, which in turn helps them sleep longer. Their legs remain in the correct position to help ensure healthy hip development. It’s so effective, it’s doctor recommended!