Great for larger busts! 100% cotton cups are supportive for Sizes 32-46, D-J Cups. 3-Stage adjustable top cup hook and eye fasteners. Inner cup support while nursing. Comfy wide shoulder strap.
- 100% Cotton Cups from D-M Sizes
- Supportive for All Sizes
- 3 Stage Adjustable Hook Top Cup Fasteners--Useful for Size Fluctuations or Moms with Different Sized Breasts
- Wide Shoulder Straps
- Excellent Support Engineering
- Inner Cup Support While Nursing
- Soft Elastic Comfortably Hugs Your Ribs w/ Adjustable Back Hook & Eye Closure
- 100% Cotton Cups; 75% Nylon/ 25% Spandex Back & Band
- Elila Style #1613
- Designed in US & Made in Indonesia
- Engineered for a Great Fit for DDD+ Cups & Above
- Each Cup Size=1 inch size difference
I've worn this once since recieving it, I don't like how it's designed, I feel like it runs small I'm a 36G. I only pumped while wearing this, havent put it to the BF challenge yet.. I feel like it was difficult to put my boobs back in the bra.. but its comfortable to wear. I do like that it has the different clasp placements that's a really good feature!
I must’ve missed it in the description where it talks about running a large. It does run much larger than motherhood maternity and I won’t be able to wear it.
its comfy and i like it
I was so hopeful when ordering this bra. I have very large breasts and struggle finding a functioning nursing bra that offers sufficient support as well as a flattering profile. When i opened the package i was pleasss with the overall quality: comfortable material and sturdy construction; however when I tried the bra on, despite it fitting my cup size perfectly, the extra material near the nipples gave a “torpedo breast” profile... a very pronounced and actually comical torpedo breast profile. I was disappointed to say the least. This bra is sooo close to perfection but falls epically and comically short.